Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Details.. lots of Detail!

I'm a little Tea Pot
Pirate life for me.. Or is it Mermaid...

 

Miami Dolphins


One fish, two Fish, red fish, blue fish. No I do not like green eggs and ham.. and of course the hat!

E-I-E-I-OOOoo.. the little barn was the smash cake. 

Little Princess. Ombre fondant petals, quilting and a crown on top. 

Big Rig 2nd birthday. Chevron, Bunting and of course big Tires!

Snow White and the Poison Apple


This little piggy...


Cinderella Carriage. 

How much is that Doggie in the Window.. or in this case little puppy house. Love how this turned out. added a lot of wood grain. Pink and of course the sweet lil puppy dog. 

Let it go! Love when the customers choose a Frozen themed cake  I have not yet done. This had some of the infamous Elsa Ice-Sugar candy. Fondant Ruffles and of course lots of GLITTER!
Frosted Ruffles


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. custom cakes orange county

    ReplyDelete